Thursday, October 20, 2011

Under Water

In the background of the second image you can see the back drop of the show and how the space was completely transformed into this modern underwater feeling. The clothes reminded me of the beauty in the fountain and the textures in the garments reminded me of the patterns and ripples the drops of water create.



As I have posted before, the fountain in my neighborhood has inspired me in a very beautiful way. This week as I was passing by the fountain I walked up close to it and looked at the ripples and water droplets falling and the patterns in which this creates. The movement in the water and the sound it makes is so peaceful and as I began to think about how it could relate to clothes and patterns I remembered the Chanel spring 2012 show which was an under water theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment